Boards, Commissions & Committees
City Council Meetings
Guiding the City of Driggs with Integrity and Vision
City Council Meets Regularly the first and third Tuesdays of every month. Special meetings will be posted in advance.
Meeting Agenda Packet
Thank you for your interest in your City Government. If you wish to express your thoughts on a matter listed below, please contact Council Members or the Mayor by email or personally before the meeting. Public testimony will not be taken unless a hearing is indicated. Be aware that the items may be re-ordered at any time during the meeting for convenience or necessity. Public Hearings will not begin prior to the published time. Items labeled Quasi-Judicial may NOT be discussed with elected officials.
DUE TO THE DECLARED STATE OF EMERGENCY EXISTING WITHIN THE CITY OF DRIGGS, THE STATE OF IDAHO, AND THE USA, AND UNDER THE EMERGENCY POWERS GRANTED WITHIN IDAHO STATUTES, AND PURSUANT TO PROCLAMATIONS ISSUED BY THE GOVERNOR OF IDAHO, AND EMERGENCY DECLARATIONS ISSUED BY THE MAYOR AND RATIFIED BY THE CITY COUNCIL OF DRIGGS, THIS MEETING MAY BE CONDUCTED UNDER ALTERNATE RULES AND PROCEDURES, OR THE MEETING MAY BE CONTINUED TO ANOTHER DATE OR TIME BY POSTING NOTICE ON CITY HALL DOORS, AND ON THE CITY WEBSITE NOTICING THE CONTINUANCE. THE MOST CURRENT INFORMATION ON ACCESSING THE MEETING WILL BE POSTED ON THE CITY WEBSITE AT WWW.DRIGGSIDAHO.ORG , AND ON THE DOORS OF CITY HALL. IN PERSON ATTENDANCE AT CITY MEETINGS MAY BE LIMITED TO ALLOW FOR PROPER DISTANCING IN ACCORDANCE WITH CURRENT CDC AND HEALTH SAFETY RECOMMENDATIONS. FACE-COVERINGS MAY BE REQUIRED AT CITY FACILITIES AND/OR MEETINGS.
To LISTEN ONLY to this City Council Meeting (Link may change at any time due to factors beyond the control of the City. Latest contact information will be posted on City Website. City cannot guarantee that you will gain access through this manner due to the wide variety of technology equipment options, and our lack of control of the zoom platform or your equipment. It is solely your responsibility to confirm your ability to connect, and manage your equipment and connection.)
By personal computer, or smartphone use Zoom application:
Follow the link on the City website – www.DriggsIdaho.org
Direct Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86201838007
By Phone: Dial 312-626-6799 or 646-558-8656 and use Webinar ID: 862 0183 8007
There will be NO remote public comment options during this meeting. Public Comments must be submitted in advance by email, mail, or voice message, or in person at the appropriate time during the meeting. To submit a public comment in advance (comments received after noon on the day prior to scheduled hearing may not be received or processed):
1. Record a voicemail message: Dial 208-354-2362 ext. 1007
2. Email a comment to PublicHearingComments@driggsidaho.org
3. Mail a written comment to City of Driggs, Attn: Public Hearing Comments, PO Box 48, Driggs, ID 83422
Properly submitted comments (which include name, address and city, position on the topic, and comment) will be read into the record during the public comment period of the hearing. Long submittals may be summarized.
The most current meeting access info will be posted to the City Website and to the doors of City Hall. Please check www.DriggsIdaho.org for most current information. ACCOMMODATIONS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR THOSE UNABLE TO PARTICIPATE THROUGH THE MEANS OUTLINED HERE. PLEASE CONTACT CITY HALL AT LEAST 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE.
1. 6:00 pm Call to Order, Roll Call, Pledge of Allegiance
2. Community Input (No Action) No longer than 15 minutes for all comments
At this time the Mayor will call for any comments from the public on any subjects except for the following: private land use matters (quasi-judicial), or public hearings listed on this agenda. Please limit your comments to three (3) minutes. The City Council does not take any action or make any decisions during this public comment period. You can also send an email to email@example.com.
3. Action Item: Consent Agenda (Adoption by unanimous consent, or any item may be separated from the Consent Agenda for separate consideration at the request of any member.)
4. Public Hearing 6pm – The Elms (Mountain Vista) Annexation
a. Action Item: Approval of Annexation and Ordinance
5. Action Items: The Council is asked to consider the following:
6. Discussion Items :
7. Mayor and Council Items (Action Items):
a. COVID-19 Matters (as needed)
b. Update: Summary of Events at Capital Officials Day in Boise (No Action)
8. Action Items: Work Session
a. Managing Growth: Parks, Wastewater and Housing
9. Council Requests for Future Agenda Items – no discussion or action
10. Expected Executive Session(s) pursuant to Idaho Code 74-206 (Adjourn to Conference Room):
a. Action Items resulting from Executive Session
11. Action Item: Adjourn
The following items are anticipated for future Council Meeting Agendas. List may change at any time without notice. No discussion or action on these items at this time. No discussion of Quasi-Judicial items with any person outside of a posted public hearing.
*QUASI JUDICIAL: Decision Makers are prohibited from discussing these matters with any person outside a posted public hearing. The following is a list of current open land-use applications: NO DISCUSSION AT THIS TIME.
- Mathews Subdivision
- Stone Peak Subdivision
- Zone Change for Bidache Property
- Zone Change Epic Endeavors/Powers
- Annexation and Subdivision – The Elms
- T&C Land Holdings Short Plat Subdivision
- Rivers West Subdivision
- Belle Vue Subdivision
- Mommford Sollys Subdivision
- Moraine Square
- Subdivision – Lot 1 Blk 5 Valley Centre
- Zone Change – Molinelli Lots
- Subdivision – Teton River Flats
- Driggs First Addition Block 1, Lots 1,2 4a
- Cathedral Group Townhomes
- Gust Short Plat
Anticipated Items for Tuesday, February 15, 2022
· Public Hearing: Tributary Annexation Phase II
· Teton Valley Aquatics – Memorandum of Understanding
· Bid Award for Depot Square Front Street Improvements
· Bid Award for Front Street Waterline