Boards, Commissions & Committees
Urban Renewal Agency Meetings
DURA meets the first Wednesday of every month at 6:00pm in City Hall Council Chambers and are open to the public in person or via Zoom. Use the link to join the meeting during the set meeting time.
Driggs Urban Renewal Agency Meeting Agenda
Wednesday, June 1, 2022, 6:00 P.M.
City Council Chambers
60 South Main Street, Driggs, Idaho
Board Chair: Amanda Conner, Board Vice Chair: Erica Rice, Board Members: Brian McDermott, Bob Heneage, Matthew Senitzer, Holly Anglen, Phillip Hanamaikai, Idelia Labra
We appreciate your interest in Driggs Urban Renewal Agency. Instructions for listening, watching, or attending this meeting in person are below the agenda.
1. Call to Order – Erica Rice
2. Roll Call - Determination of a quorum (6:00 P.M.)
3. Certify Meeting Notice – Erin Gaffney 4. Downtown Driggs Association Funding Request – Action Item 5. Lot 6 Group Project DDA Final Approval –Action Item 6. City Projects Update – Doug Self
7. Review of Monthly Financial Reports
8. Approval of Monthly Claims – Action Item
9. Approval of Minutes of Previous Meeting(s) – Action Item
10. Commissioner Recruitment
11. Administrative Updates
12. Adjourn DURA Meeting (7:00 P.M.)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 845 1753 6615
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,84517536615#,,,,*579382# US (Tacoma)
+13462487799,,84517536615#,,,,*579382# US (Houston)
Anyone requiring special access consideration must notify the DURA 2 days in advance of the meeting.