Boards, Commissions & Committees
Planning & Zoning Commission Meetings
The Planning & Zoning Commission meets on the second Wednesday of each month at 6:30 pm in City Council Chambers located at 60 South Main Street, Driggs ID 83422
Recent Public Hearing Notices, meeting and commenting information, plus an online form for submitting comments can be found on the Public Hearing Page.
Planning & Zoning Commission: Meeting Agenda
Wednesday, November 8, 2023 at 6:30pm
60 South Main Street at Driggs City Hall
(and accessible via online platform)
We appreciate your interest in Driggs City Government. Instructions for submitting public hearing comments, listening, watching, or attending this meeting in person or via Zoom are below the agenda.
1. 6:30 pm Call to Order, Roll Call
2. Action Item: Approval of minutes from October 11, 2023
3. Public Hearing: Belle Vue Subdivision Preliminary Plat (RPA5N45E252700)
a. Action Item: Recommendation to City Council
4. Public Meeting: Iceland Soda Year-round food trailer drive-thru Design Review
a. Action Item: Final Decision
a. Action Item: Review and comment
6. Work session: Area of Impact (AOI) agreement update
7. Work session: Review Planning & Zoning Commission bylaws and meeting schedule
8. Staff Items: City Business and Project Updates
Notice: Please contact City Hall (354-2362) prior to any city meeting if there is any special assistance needed for those with disabilities planning to attend the meeting.
THE ABOVE SCHEDULED TIMES REPRESENT A BEST EFFORT AT SCHEDULING. IT MAY BE NECESSARY FROM TIME TO TIME TO ADJUST ORDER TO ACCOMMODATE UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES.
To attend this Planning & Zoning Commission Meeting virtually
By personal computer, or smartphone use Zoom application:
By Phone: Dial 312-626-6799 or 646-558-8656 and use Webinar ID: 856 1872 8057
There will be an opportunity to comment on public hearing items for those who are attending remotely. When the public comment period begins, please "raise your hand" using the icon at the bottom of the Zoom screen, or dial 9* if calling in on a phone.
To submit a public comment in advance:
1. Record a voicemail message: Dial 208-354-2362 ext. 1007
2. Email a comment to PublicHearingComments@driggsidaho.org
3. Mail a written comment to City of Driggs, Att: Public Hearing Comments, PO Box 48, Driggs, ID 83422
Properly submitted comments (which include name, address and city, position on the topic, and comment) that are received prior to the deadline for comments (indicated on the notice) will be included in the Staff Report.
Please contact city staff with questions regarding the meeting. Additional information regarding public hearings, in general, and submitting public comments can be found here: www.driggsidaho.org/public-notices