Improving & maintaining public health and safety for our community
Enforcement in the City of Driggs is dedicated to respectfully promoting community safety, well-being, and values.
We value the health, safety, and welfare of our community.
We believe in neighborliness and respectful interactions.
We believe education is an integral part of enforcement.
We value enforcement conducted in a fair, consistent, yet flexible manner.
We acknowledge individual, as well as community property rights.
We value pedestrian and bicycle safety.
City of Driggs Code Enforcement Policy - Adopted by City Council on May 18, 2021
Reporting a Code Violation
Are there conditions on public or private property that are in violation of the Driggs City Code, Land Development Code, or Building Codes? If so, please submit a complaint using the Online Zoning/City Code Complaint Form below.
Before reporting a code violation, please make sure that the violating address is within city limits. To verify, search the address here . For a complaint to be investigated, the following information is required:
- Location of a potential violation
- Property owner name, phone number, and email (if known)
- Description of a potential violation
- Your name, phone number, address, and email
- Complaints are investigated in the order they are submitted and as resources allow. Potential violations which may pose threats to public health and safety take priority.
Junk, debris, and inoperable equipment in public view
Use of RV's and Campers as a permanent residence
Unpermitted or prohibited signs
Livestock and Rooster violations
Conditional Use Permit violations
Obstruction of public right-of-ways
FOG Inspection violations