Draft Drinking Water Facility Plan Open House & Public Comment Period
Published: November, 28 2022
Open House, Public Meeting, and Comment Period (November 28 - December 16, 2022) Information
The Drinking Water Facility Planning Study Draft is available, and the City is seeking public comments until December 16, 2022.
The City of Driggs is in the process of reviewing the future needs of the City’s drinking water system. The study examines multiple improvement alternatives that will help guide decision-making for City leadership and staff regarding the growth and sustainability of the drinking water system.
The study includes:
- A description of the planning criteria
- Evaluations of the City’s current and future drinking water demands
- Analysis of existing supply sources, storage tanks, and water lines
- Evaluation of multiple system improvement alternatives to address deficiencies
- A Capital Improvement Plan that recommends projects totaling approximately
$17 Million over the next 20 years.
The City of Driggs will hold a Public Open House for the Drinking Water Facility Planning Study on December 6, 2022 from 5:00-6:00 PM in City Hall at 60 South Main Street. Following this open house, the study findings will be presented to the City Council at their regularly scheduled meeting starting at 6:00 p.m. The public is also welcome to attend this meeting and provide public comment on the study to the City Council.
The City will accept public comments regarding the study through December 16 (fourteen days from the date this notice is published). Comments should be submitted with “WFPS Comment” in the subject line:
- in writing to the City Clerk at City Hall,
- via email to email@example.com
- or via the Public Comment Form online.
The Drinking Water Facility Planning Study can be reviewed at City Hall during normal business hours or online at Drinking Water Facility Planning Study Draft . If you have any additional questions, please contact us through our general inquiry form on the Contact Page.