60 South Main Street
P.O. Box 48
Driggs, Idaho 83422
Hours: Monday-Thursday 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday 8:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Phone: (208) 354-2362
General Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Teton County Clerk’s Department manages all Elections for the City of Driggs. The City Clerk manages the Declaration of Candidacy and all notifications for such elections. You can find information about City elections here, when applicable. To register to vote or obtain absentee ballots, please contact the Teton County Clerk’s Office .
The City of Driggs (Precinct #4) polling location will be located in the Gymnasium at the Driggs LDS Church, 225 N First Street, Driggs from 8am to 8pm. Please park and enter on the east side of the building.
To request an absentee ballot or voter registration information, contact the Teton County Clerk’s Office .
6% LODGING TAX INCREASE PASSED
Thank you, City of Driggs for approving the Lodging Tax Increase!
The lodging tax increase from 3% to 6% will be effective October 1, 2022. The lodging tax is collected on short-term lodging sales only. The properties that fall within this sales tax category are short-term rentals, hotel-motel rooms, condominium units, tourist homes, vacation rentals, and other sleeping accommodations. This sales tax is only collected when someone rents one of the above property types and does not affect local property taxes in any way. It is important to highlight that all other non-property sales tax tiers will remain the same.
The City of Driggs uses funds collected through Non-property Sales Tax for the following purposes:
- Transportation projects: roadways, sidewalks, pathways, etc.
- Water & sewer system requirements
- City Park maintenance and recreation opportunities such as the aquatic center
- Visitor services, tourism promotion, and events
- Municipal & tourism facilities maintenance and improvements
- Property tax relief for residents
- Affordable housing development
- Grants for community services & projects
- Direct and administrative costs to collect and enforce this tax
Mayor August Christensen and Driggs City Council encourage all registered voters to exercise their right to vote in local elections.
Department Contact Info
Kreslyn Schuehler, CMC
2083542362 ext 2103