Alcohol License Application
The following information must be submitted with your application to be considered for a City of Driggs Alcohol Beverage License:
- A detailed statement of the assets and liabilities of the applicant. (for liquor only)
- A copy of the articles of incorporation and bylaws of any corporation, the articles of association and bylaws of any association, or the articles of partnership for any partnership if applicable.
- A certified copy of the lease showing that property owner consents to the sale of liquor by the drink on such premises if applicant is not the owner of the business.
- Your State of Idaho Alcohol License
- Your Teton County Alcohol License
Should any information on this application be subject to change, such change shall be reported in writing to City Hall as outlined in Municipal Code.